The Gehr Family Center for Health Systems Science
Thank you for visiting us!
Our mission is to help collaborating health systems deliver better, more efficient care, and to learn about the science of health care delivery in the process. We are grateful for the opportunity to conduct this important work thanks to the generosity of Mr. Norbert Gehr, a successful businessman who supported us to start the Center.
Michael Hochman, MD, MPH
Gehr Family Center for Health Systems Science
Gehr Center hiring new faculty member. Click here for details.
• Gehr Center faculty member Rusha Modi, MD, MPH explains how stomach ulcers form in this TedEd talk.
• The Gehr Center’s Michael Hochman, MD, MPH publishes a book review on Health Systems Science.
• Consumer reports piece on overuse of medications quotes Gehr Center director Michael Hochman, MD, MPH.
• Gehr student innovators present their projects at a final symposium Read more
• Gehr Center director Michael Hochman, MD, MPH, publishes editorial on complex case management.