The Gehr Family Center for Health Systems Science
Thank you for visiting us!
Our mission is to help collaborating health systems deliver better, more efficient care, and to learn about the science of health care delivery in the process. We are grateful for the opportunity to conduct this important work thanks to the generosity of Mr. Norbert Gehr, a successful businessman who supported us to start the Center.
Michael Hochman, MD, MPH
Gehr Family Center for Health Systems Science
Gehr Center hiring new faculty member. Click here for details.
• The Gehr Center announces the release of an evidence-based medicine App!
• Gehr Center faculty member Barbara Turner publishes perspective piece in the Annals of Internal Medicine discussing the disparities in pay between men and women in medicine.
• Read about the innovative palliative care training program developed by Gehr Center affiliate member Carin Van Zyl, in partnership with CareMore.
• Listen to NPR’s August 28, 2018 piece, A Bill to Improve Medi-Cal Quality of Care, which cites the Annenberg/Gehr Center’s Health Data Accountability project.
• Recently, Gehr Center affiliate members Monica Perez Jolles and Brian Mittman, along with Gehr Center director Michael Hochman, spoke at a symposium at the USC School of Social Work focused on innovations in Implementation Science. Watch the video here.