The Gehr Family Center for Health Systems Science
Thank you for visiting us!
Our mission is to help collaborating health systems deliver better, more efficient care, and to learn about the science of health care delivery in the process. We are grateful for the opportunity to conduct this important work thanks to the generosity of Mr. Norbert Gehr, a successful businessman who supported us to start the Center.
Michael Hochman, MD, MPH
Gehr Family Center for Health Systems Science
Gehr Center hiring new faculty member. Click here for details.
• Read about the innovative palliative care training program developed by Gehr Center affiliate member Carin Van Zyl, in partnership with CareMore.
• Listen to NPR’s August 28, 2018 piece, A Bill to Improve Medi-Cal Quality of Care, which cites the Annenberg/Gehr Center’s Health Data Accountability project.
• Recently, Gehr Center affiliate members Monica Perez Jolles and Brian Mittman, along with Gehr Center director Michael Hochman, spoke at a symposium at the USC School of Social Work focused on innovations in Implementation Science. Watch the video here.
• Project by Gehr Innovation fellow Elissa Lee on diabetes care featured on the cover of the spring/summer edition of the USC Chan Magazine.
• Rajiv Sethi, MD and Frank Acosta, MD, present at the Gehr Center on the Overuse of Spinal Surgery.
• The Gehr Center launches its latest blog series, “Free the Data”, in partnership with the USC Center for Health Journalism.
• Join our Gehr Center team for this year’s American Heart Association 5K Walk at the Rose Bowl on Saturday September 29!